20 July 2007

Amici




As you know by now, I'm interning this summer, which helped me realize that it's not what I want to do with my life. But I was very fortunate to find a few tesori (treasures) along the way. I work with 3 other interns and I can honestly say that if it wasn't for them I would have quit. I don't think I've ever met 4 people who get along so well! Good friends like them are hard to come by... especially since they put up with me talking about Italy all the time!! I am going to miss them in a few weeks when my internship ends but I know that we will always stay in touch.








2 comments:

Amber said...

Very sweet. Good friends are such a beautiful part of life. Just think of all the good friends you have here in Italy, that you simply haven't met yet!

Italiana Americana said...

awww thats so sweet!